Estimated Restock Date: Jan 2024. The Untucked Tailored SLIM Fit Men's Button-Up truly feels tailored to your body due to the 4 strategically placed contour dart stitches that cinch in the lower torso. This gives it that sleek, slim, European-looking fit. This happens to be one of most versatile pieces in the collection due to it's ability to look dressy or casual in a single piece. Keep it untucked, roll up the sleeves and leave it unbuttoned when pairing it with a tee underneath; or button it up for a refined look. The beautiful medium weight fabric comfortably hugs your body and shoulders due to a touch of lycra, for added stretch.
- Meticulous attention to specific fitted sizing throughout the shirt pattern to flatter the physique with 4 contour dart stitches in the mid section (SLIM FIT)
- Slightly extended trunk length to wear untucked
- Sleeves are intended to wear in 3/4 rolled-up sleeve style with subtle, lighter inside-out pattern (unrolled length S 24", M 24.5", L 25", XL 26")
- Medium weight, high grade cotton/lycra fabric blend for comfort stretch
- High quality, oversized, dense matte buttons
- Durable, anti-fade dye process
- Pairs perfectly when worn unbuttoned with The Silas Raw Neck Slim Fit Tee, The Ultra Soft Tapered Fit Denim Jeans, Vesper Cuff & Reversible Stainless Steel Pendant Leather Necklace
SIZING: Slim Fit : Please NOTE that all garments are designed to be TRUE TO SIZE but this piece is especially form-fitting and runs smaller than others due to it’s intentionally contoured design. If you are concerned about a tailored/slim fit being too tight in the chest or stomach, consider going up one size. Model pictured is wearing size LARGE and is 6' (183cm), 195lbs, has a 42" chest and 32" waist. Click on our sizing guide above BEFORE ordering your size.
COLORWAYS: Dark Granite † Glen Blue
COMPOSITION: 97% Cotton † 3% Lycra
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIMAL PRESERVATION: Lay-flat air dry or hang dry. Utilize rounded edge, velvet design dress hangers to avoid imprints and deformities from the hanger. Shrink factor is minimal. High heat tumble drying is NOT recommended due to the damage and stress it causes on the fabrics. Longer, low heat dryer cycles have much less impact. If you would still prefer a tighter fit after the first hang dry, consider drying on medium heat a single time upon the next wash cycle and then revert back to air dry or low heat cycles from that point on.
SHIPPING: We ship, worldwide!