WESTON JON BOUCHÉR
Quarter-Zip Merino Wool Slim Fit Sweater
Finally a Merino Wool sweater that is so lightweight and comfortable that you forget you're wearing wool altogether. As fitted wool sweaters shouldn't be itchy and hot, but instead breathable, with ample stretch and torso length without bunching.
- Meticulous attention to specific sizing throughout the shirt pattern to flatter the physique
- Extended trunk length to elongate the body and diminish the tendency of traditional wool sweaters billowing at the hips and waist
- Sleeves are fitted to the arm yet stretch perfectly to wear in 3/4 sleeve style as well
- Lightweight high grade 50/50 fabric blend with ample stretch
- Gun metal finish zipper
- Durable, anti-fade dye process
- Embroidered Insignia
SIZING: Please NOTE that all garments are designed to be TRUE TO SIZE but stylistically form-fitting. If you are concerned about a slim fit being too tight, consider going up one size. Model pictured is wearing size LARGE and is 6' 1", 195lbs, and has a 42" chest. Shrink factor is minimal.
COLORWAYS: Dark Gray
COMPOSITION: 50% Merino Wool † 50% Acrylic
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIMAL PRESERVATION: Lay-flat air dry or hang dry. Utilize rounded edge, velvet design dress hangers to avoid imprints and deformities from the hanger. Shrink factor is minimal. High heat tumble drying is NOT recommended due to the damage and stress it causes on the fabrics. Longer, low heat dryer cycles have much less impact. If you would still prefer a tighter fit after the first hang dry, consider drying on medium heat a single time upon the next wash cycle and then revert back to air dry or low heat cycles from that point on.
SHIPPING: We ship, worldwide!