The SS Lightweight SLIM Sweater
The Short Sleeve Lightweight Fitted Sweater luxuriously laces over your body and creates an immediate sense of sophistication and class while feeling weightless and cozy all at the same time. Designed to turn heads with it's stretchy, lightweight, contouring fabric. A short sleeve top has never felt and looked so good. This hybrid of a sweater essentially bridges the gap between wearing a casual "tee" shape while still retaining an upscale look by way of the sweater's luxurious fabric.
- Meticulous attention to specific sizing throughout the shirt pattern to flatter the physique
- Super soft, lightweight viscose/cotton blend fabric with moderate stretch range
- Scoop neck design to compliment the neck, clavicle, upper sternum and raglan shoulder lines
- Vegan Suede Main Neck Label
- Extended trunk length to elongate the body and fully combat the premature tendency of sweaters shortening in the torso area after wash cycles
- Sleeves are moderately extended to curb bunching up into the armpit
- Garment HPS length is 29.5" for size LARGE (pictured on model)
SIZING: All garments are designed to be TRUE TO SIZE but stylistically form-fitting. If you are concerned about a trim fit being too tight, especially in the mid section, consider going up one size. Model pictured is wearing size LARGE and is 6' (183cm), 195 lbs, 42" chest, 32" waist. Chest measurement is the most relevant factor to consider when selecting your size. Click on our sizing guide above BEFORE ordering your size.
COLORWAYS: Light Stone † Dark Stone † Obsidian
COMPOSITION: 67% Viscose † 33% Cotton
VARIANTS: Longsleeve † Shortsleeve
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIMAL PRESERVATION: Do NOT store this shirt by way of a wardrobe hanger, as the fabric is reactive to gravity and stretch. Store the sweater folded to avoid long term hanger effects. Be delicate when pulling the shirt on and off, as the lightweight fabric must be handled gently. After washing, be sure to lay flat and air dry to avoid imprints and deformities from hanging. Shrink factor is moderate. High heat tumble drying is NOT recommended due to the damage and stress it causes on the fabrics. Longer, low heat dryer cycles have much less impact. If you would still prefer a tighter fit after the first hang dry, consider drying on medium heat a single time upon the next wash cycle and then revert back to air dry or low heat cycles from that point on.
SHIPPING: We ship, worldwide!