WESTON JON BOUCHÉR
The Lightweight Fitted Gray Sweater
The Lightweight Longsleeve Fitted Gray Sweater luxuriously laces over your body and creates an immediate sense of sophistication and class while feeling weightless and cozy all at the same time. Designed to turn heads with it's stretchy, amazingly thin contouring fabric.
- Meticulous attention to specific sizing throughout the shirt pattern to flatter the physique
- Extended trunk length to elongate the body, avoid ride up, and fully combat the premature tendency of sweaters shortening in the torso area after wash cycles.
- Extended sleeve length design aesthetic that breaches the wrist and hugs the base of the hand
- Sleeves are fitted to the arm yet stretch perfectly to wear in 3/4 sleeve style as well
- Cozy, yet lightweight high grade 50/50 blend fabric with exceptional stretch range and breathability
- Wide, scoop neck design to compliment the neck, clavicle, upper sternum and shoulder line
- Embroidered Insignia
SIZING: Please NOTE that all garments are designed to be TRUE TO SIZE but stylistically form-fitting. If you are concerned about a slim fit being too tight, consider going up one size. This particular piece will initially feel tight the very first time you put it on, but upon the second wear you will notice that it's increased in size after stretching to your body shape due to the nature of the fabric. Model pictured is wearing size LARGE and is 6' 1", 195 lbs, and has a 42" chest.
ADDITIONAL COLORWAYS: † Black
COMPOSITION: 50% Cotton † 50% Viscose
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIMAL PRESERVATION: Do NOT store this shirt by way of a wardrobe hanger, as the fabric is very reactive to stretch. Store the shirt folded in a drawer to avoid long term hanger effects. Be delicate when pulling the shirt on and off, as the lightweight fabric must be handled gently. After washing, be sure to lay flat and air dry to avoid imprints and deformities from hanging. Shrink factor is minimal. High heat tumble drying is NOT recommended due to the damage and stress it causes on the fabrics. Longer, low heat dryer cycles have much less impact. If you would still prefer a tighter fit after the first hang dry, consider drying on medium heat a single time upon the next wash cycle and then revert back to air dry or low heat cycles from that point on.
SHIPPING: We ship, worldwide!
Simple to Order, Fast Delivery, Great Fit!
Looks and feels to be of excellent quality
Weston's line hit the mark! Great efficient quality
I absolutely love this sweater! The fit is perfect, definitely made for slim muscular guys. I also love that it’s not thick, I’m not big sweater guy because I feel like I’m always getting hot wearing them but this one it’s not the case. I live it so much I bought both black and grey.
Fabulous fit !