WESTON JON BOUCHÉR
The Short Sleeve Lightweight Fitted Sweater
COMING OCT 26th, 2020. Click "EMAIL WHEN AVAILABLE" above.
The Short Sleeve Lightweight Fitted Sweater luxuriously laces over your body and creates an immediate sense of sophistication and class while feeling weightless and cozy all at the same time. Designed to turn heads with it's stretchy, thin, contouring fabric. A short sleeve top has never felt and looked so good.
- Meticulous attention to specific sizing throughout the shirt pattern to flatter the physique
- Curved bottom hem to curb bunching at the waist and hips
- Super soft, lightweight viscose/cotton blend fabric with exceptional stretch range
- Scoop neck design to compliment the neck, clavicle, upper sternum and raglan shoulder lines
- Vegan Suede Hem Label Insignia
- Vegan Suede Main Neck Label
- Extended trunk length to elongate the body and fully combat the premature tendency of sweaters shortening in the torso area after wash cycles
- Sleeves are moderately extended to curb bunching up into the armpit
SIZING: Please NOTE that this particular piece will initially feel tight the very first time you put it on, but upon the second wear you will notice that it's increased in size after stretching to your body shape due to the nature of the contouring fabric. All garments are designed to be TRUE TO SIZE but stylistically form-fitting. If you are concerned about a slim fit being too tight, especially in the mid section, consider going up one size. Model pictured is wearing size LARGE and is 6' 1", 195 lbs, and has a 42" chest.
COLORWAYS: Gray † Dark Gray † Black
COMPOSITION: 67% Viscose † 30% Cotton
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIMAL PRESERVATION: Do NOT store this shirt by way of a wardrobe hanger, as the fabric is very reactive to stretch. Store the shirt folded in a drawer to avoid long term hanger effects. Be delicate when pulling the shirt on and off, as the lightweight fabric must be handled gently. After washing, be sure to lay flat and air dry to avoid imprints and deformities from hanging. Shrink factor is minimal. High heat tumble drying is NOT recommended due to the damage and stress it causes on the fabrics. Longer, low heat dryer cycles have much less impact. If you would still prefer a tighter fit after the first hang dry, consider drying on medium heat a single time upon the next wash cycle and then revert back to air dry or low heat cycles from that point on.
SHIPPING: We ship, worldwide!