The Lightweight Fitted Sweater
The Lightweight Fitted Sweater luxuriously laces over your body and creates an immediate sense of sophistication and class while feeling weightless and cozy all at the same time. Designed to turn heads with it's beautiful, contouring fabric.
- Meticulous attention to specific sizing throughout the shirt pattern to flatter the physique
- Subtle, curved bottom hem to curb bunching at the waist and hips
- Super soft, lightweight viscose/cotton blend fabric with comfort stretch
- Scoop neck design to compliment the neck, clavicle, upper sternum
- Vegan Suede Main Neck Label
- Extended trunk length to elongate the body and fully combat the premature tendency of sweaters shortening in the torso area after wash cycles
SIZING: Please NOTE that this particular piece will initially feel slim the very first time you put it on, but upon the second wear you will notice that it's increased in size after stretching to your body shape due to the nature of the viscose in the contouring fabric. All garments are designed to be TRUE TO SIZE but stylistically form-fitting. If you are concerned about a trim fit being too tight, especially in the mid section, consider going up one size. Model pictured is wearing size LARGE and is 6', 205 lbs, and has a 42" chest. Chest measurement is the most relevant factor to consider when selecting your size.
COLORWAYS: Gray † Dark Gray † Obsidian † Kensington Blue (coming Jan 2023)
VARIANTS: Longsleeve † Shortsleeve
COMPOSITION: 67% Viscose † 33% Cotton
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIMAL PRESERVATION: Do NOT store this shirt by way of a wardrobe hanger, as the fabric is reactive to stretch. Store the shirt folded in a drawer to avoid long term hanger deformities. Be delicate when pulling the shirt on and off, as the lightweight fabric must be handled gently. After washing, be sure to lay flat and air dry to avoid imprints and deformities from hanging. Shrink factor is minimal. High heat tumble drying is NOT recommended due to the damage and stress it causes on the fabrics. Longer, low heat dryer cycles have much less impact. If you would still prefer a tighter fit after the first hang dry, consider drying on medium heat a single time upon the next wash cycle and then revert back to air dry or low heat cycles from that point on.
SHIPPING: We ship, worldwide!