The SS Raw Neck Lightweight Slim Fit Sweater
The Short Sleeve Raw Neck Sweater luxuriously laces over your body and creates an immediate sense of sophistication and class while feeling weightless and cozy all at the same time. A short sleeve top has never felt and looked so good. This hybrid of a sweater essentially bridges the gap between wearing a casual "tee" shape while still retaining an upscale look by way of the sweater's premium appearance.
- Meticulous attention to specific sizing throughout the shirt pattern to flatter the physique with a SLIM fit (watch 360° videos below!)
- Subtle curved bottom hem to curb bunching at the waist and hips
- Super soft, lightweight viscose/cotton blend fabric with moderate stretch range
- Raw neck design to compliment the neck, clavicle, upper sternum and raglan shoulder lines
- Vegan Suede Main Neck Label Detail
- Moderate trunk length to elongate the body and fully combat the premature tendency of sweaters shortening in the torso area after wash cycles
- Sleeves are moderately extended to curb bunching up into the armpit
SIZING: All garments are designed to be TRUE TO SIZE but stylistically form-fitting. If you are concerned about a slim fit being too tight, especially in the mid section, consider going up one size. Model pictured is wearing size LARGE and is 6', 205 lbs, and has a 42" chest. Chest measurement is the most relevant factor to consider when selecting your size.
COLORWAYS: Stone † Dusk
COMPOSITION: 60% Viscose † 40% Cotton
VARIANTS: Longsleeve † Shortsleeve Standard Neck
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPTIMAL PRESERVATION: Do NOT store this shirt by way of a wardrobe hanger, as the fabric is reactive to gravity and stretch. Store the sweater folded to avoid long term hanger effects. After washing, be sure to lay flat and air dry to avoid imprints and deformities from hanging. Shrink factor is minimal. High heat tumble drying is NOT recommended due to the damage and stress it causes on the fabrics. Longer, low heat dryer cycles have much less impact. If you would still prefer a tighter fit after the first hang dry, consider drying on medium heat a single time upon the next wash cycle and then revert back to air dry or low heat cycles from that point on.
SHIPPING: We ship, worldwide!